This website is operated by Foxwear Prints. Throughout the site, the phrases “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Foxwears Prints. Foxwears Prints provides you, the user, with this website, as well as any information, tools, and services available through this site, conditioned on your acceptance of all of the terms, conditions, policies, and notices described here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”, “Terms”), including such other terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms & Conditions apply to all site users, including but not limited to browsers, vendors, shoppers, merchants, and/or content creators.
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. You agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions by accessing or using any element of the site. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms & Conditions are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly restricted to these Terms & Conditions.
The Terms & Conditions will apply to any new features or tools that are added to the current shop. You can review the most recent version of the Terms & Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms & Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your duty to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They offer us an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
- By agreeing to these Terms & Conditions, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your permission to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You may not use our items for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, and you may not break any regulations in your jurisdiction by using the Service (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You are not permitted to send any worms, viruses, or other destructive programs.
- Any breach or violation of the Terms will result in your Services being immediately terminated.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason.
- You understand that your content excluding credit card information), may be sent unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to replicate, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the service or any contact on the website through which the service is given, without express written permission by us.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for purpose of convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- We are not responsible if the information on this site is not accurate, complete, or up to date. The material on this site is provided for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on this site's content is entirely at your own risk.
- This website may contain certain historical information. Historical material, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You acknowledge and agree that it is your obligation to keep track of changes to our website.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Prices for our items are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to change or discontinue the Service (or any aspects or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- Any modification, pricing change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service will not be liable to you or any third party.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
- Certain products or services may only be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may be in limited supply and are only returnable or exchangeable in accordance with our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that the color seen on your computer monitor is correct.
- We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to limit the sale of our products or services to any individual, geographic location, or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the number of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer made on this site for a product or service is invalid where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material you purchase or obtain from us will match your expectations, or that any flaws in the Service will be fixed.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We may seek to tell you if we make a change to or cancel an order by contacting the e-mail address and/or billing address/phone number supplied at the time the purchase was placed. We have the right to limit or reject orders that appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors at our sole discretion.
- You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for any purchases made at our store. You agree to keep your account and other information up to date, including your email address, credit card numbers, and expiration dates so that we can process transactions and communicate with you as needed.
- Please see our Refund and Returns Policy for more information.
By consenting to FoxWears’s SMS marketing in the checkout and initializing a purchase or subscribing via our subscription tools, you agree to receive recurring text notifications (for your order, including abandoned checkout reminders), text marketing offers, and transactional texts, including requests for reviews from us, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal do-not-call list. Message frequency varies. Consent is not a condition of purchase.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications, reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you within any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests, will not be considered a reasonable means of opting out. We do not charge for the service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message and data rates may apply.
We have the right to modify any telephone number or short code we use to operate the service at any time. You will be notified on such occasions. You agree that any messages you send to a telephone number or short code we have changed, including any STOP or HELP requests, may not be received, and we will not be liable for honoring requests made in such messages.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we have no control or input.
- You understand and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations, or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We accept no responsibility for any consequences resulting from or linked to your use of optional third-party tools.
- Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should check that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- We may also provide new services and/or features through the website in the future (including, the release of new tools and resources). These Terms & Conditions will also apply to any additional features or services.
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- Third-party materials may be included in some of the content, goods, and services available through our Service.
- Third-party links on this website may direct you to third-party websites that are not linked with us. We are not responsible for examining or analyzing the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third- parties.
- We are not responsible for any losses or damages incurred as a result of the purchase or usage of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions conducted through third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Third-party product complaints, claims, concerns, or requirements should be directed to the third- party.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- If at our request, you send specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to keep any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to react to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or delete content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms & Conditions.
- You agree that your comments will not infringe on any third-party rights, such as copyright, trademarks, privacy, personality, or other personal or proprietary rights. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third- parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We accept no responsibility and assume no liability for any remarks made by you or anyone else.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, and availability. We retain the right, at any time and without prior notice, to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, as well as to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any connected website is inaccurate (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, price information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date in the Service or on any linked website should be interpreted to mean that all information in the Service or on any associated website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
- In addition to other restrictions set forth in the Terms & Conditions, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any connected website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We make no guarantees, representations, or warranties that your use of our service will be error-free, speedy, secure, or uninterrupted.
- We make no warranty that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that we may suspend the service for an extended amount of time or cancel it at any moment, with or without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available for your use, with no guarantees, warranties, or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall Foxwear Prints, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers, or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement tariff, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any items procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because certain states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Foxwear Prints and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third- party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms & Conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference or your violation of any regulations or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
- In the event that any provision of these Terms & Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms & Conditions, such finding shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
- For all reasons, the parties' responsibilities and liabilities accrued prior to the termination date will survive the termination of this agreement.
- Unless and until either you or us terminate these Terms & Conditions, they will remain in effect. You may terminate these Terms & Conditions at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our website.
- We may also terminate this agreement at any time without notice if you fail, or we think you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms & Conditions, and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- If we fail to exert or enforce any right or provision of these Terms & Conditions, we will not be deemed to have waived such right or provision.
- These Terms & Conditions as well as any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in relation to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms & Conditions).
- Any ambiguous interpretations of these Terms & Conditions will not be utilized against the party who drafted them.
SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW
- These Terms & Conditions and any separate agreements whereby we supply you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the regulations of the United State.
SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You can examine the most recent version of the Terms & Conditions at any time on this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms & Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Following the publishing of any changes to these Terms & Conditions, your continued use of or access to our website or the Service represents acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the Terms & Conditions.