SECTION1: YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
When you buy something from our store, we collect personal information such as your name, address, and email address as part of the purchasing and selling process.
We acquire your computer's internet protocol (IP) address when you browse our store in order to supply us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): We may send you emails about our store, new products, and other updates if you give us permission.
We value your privacy and the information you consent to share in relation to our SMS marketing service. We use this information to send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned checkout reminders), text marketing offers, and transactional texts, including requests for reviews from us.
What method will you use to obtain my consent?
We assume that if you give us personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for delivery, or return an item, you consent to us collecting and using it for that specific reason alone.
If we need your personal information for a secondary reason, such as marketing, we will either ask for your explicit approval or provide you with the option of declining.
How do I withdraw my permission?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may contact us at email@example.com to withdraw your consent for us to contact you or for the continued collection, use, or dissemination of your information.
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may reveal your personal information if required by law or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
Our online store is hosted by Shopify Inc. They give us access to an online e-commerce platform where we can sell our products and services to you.
Your information is stored in Shopify's data storage, databases, and the Shopify application. They save your data on a secure server that is protected by a firewall.
- Shopify stores your credit card information if you use a direct payment method to complete your purchase. The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) encrypts it (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is only kept for as long as it is required to complete the transaction. After that, the information about your purchase transaction is removed.
- All direct payment gateways follow the PCI-DSS requirements, which are overseen by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is made up of Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- PCI-DSS regulations ensure that our shop and its service partners handle credit card information securely.
More information can be found in Shopify's Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) and Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
- In general, the third-party providers we use will only collect, use, and disclose your information as necessary to provide the services they are hired to provide.
- However, many third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in regard to the information we must send to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- We recommend that you read the privacy policies of these providers so that you can understand how your personal information will be handled by them.
- Keep in mind that certain providers may be based in or have facilities in a jurisdiction other than yours or ours. If you choose to proceed with a transaction involving the services of a third-party service provider, your data may be subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are situated.
- As an example, If you live in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway in the United States, your personal information used to complete the transaction could be subject to disclosure under US legislation, including the Patriot Act.
- When you click on links in our store, you may be taken away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third-party websites, and we recommend that you read their privacy policies.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
- We take reasonable guarantees and follow industry best practices to ensure that your personal information is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or deleted.
- Your credit card information is protected using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and saved with AES-256 encryption if you offer it to us. We respect all PCI-DSS laws and apply extra generally acknowledged industry standards, despite the fact that no mode of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is completely secure.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
- Here is a list of cookies that we use. We've compiled a list of them so you can select whether or not to accept cookies.
- _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session data (referrer, landing page, etc).
- _shopify_visit, no information stored, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to keep track of the number of visits
- _shopify_uniq, No information is stored, expires midnight (related to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
- _cart_unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence and have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to access this site.
If our company is sold or combined with another company, your information may be passed on to the new owners so that we can continue to sell to you.
CONTACT INFORMATION AND QUESTIONS
If you would like to: access, update, change, or remove any personal information we hold about you, file a complaint, or simply want more information, please contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org